Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Registry - Status Update (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15978)

ViperJeff 10-08-2014 08:21 AM

Re: Registry - Status Update

Got quite a bit done yesterday. Worked on some additional data entry, added some additional code to building pages and got 1997 Viper breakout updated. I should have the coding done in time to start loading up interior and exterior details once the Model and color breakouts are done. Not sure I will build web pages for those breakouts. Looking at just adding the totals. Some of the lists will get pretty wild as 1 of 9's quickly become 1 of 1's because of there differences.

Have a Great Day....
Vj

ViperJeff 10-10-2014 08:15 AM

Didn't work on the Registry yesterday. To busy with other things. Should be working and finishing the current wrap this weekend. At that point all start adding data again

ViperJeff 10-13-2014 07:50 AM

Was a good weekend. Didn't do any work on the Registry, however, I'm almost done with the next wrap. This new gig is pretty fun......

TheOl 55 10-13-2014 01:14 PM

Glad your having fun for a change.

ViperJeff 10-13-2014 02:03 PM

Welllllll.......

The big difference is $3.85 Profit on the sale of a Dash Plaque, to $200.00-2000.00 profit on a baby Wrap run.

The smiles come a little easier.

Now, I do have to work a lot harder for that money (takes about an hour to do a yard). In the long run, I'm healthier and don't have to deal with outside parties to get the work done.
Vj

ViperJeff 10-14-2014 08:55 AM

Got one thing done yesterday, Registered another RAM SRT-10.

Got a lot more done on the program that helps design and calculate how much yarn is need for each wrap. Big time saver.... think I said that before, however, I'm excited!!!!

Starting Monday, I will start building web pages again. I need to get these done. I'm going to work on the Viper trucks this coming week

ViperJeff 10-15-2014 08:06 AM

Got a few additional items done yesterday. Along with working on the Viper Truck Web pages, the continuation of adding Vipers to the site continues. And thanks to Andy, some additional data coming soon

Silverback 10-15-2014 02:43 PM

Speaking of Andy.

Isn't it his birthday?

ViperJeff 10-15-2014 03:15 PM

Yes it is, I just forgot his cake, will be getting one tonight

VPRPWRD 10-16-2014 05:57 AM

It is still my birthday. The UPS man must have lost all of my gifts. :(

ViperJeff 10-16-2014 08:02 AM

Happy Birthday Andy

Gifts were sent using DHL

Silverback 10-16-2014 02:54 PM

Dang, I sent mine by Pony Express.

Think I fucked up.

I knew that horse could not carry a Viper.

VPRPWRD 10-17-2014 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverback (Post 61838)
Dang, I sent mine by Pony Express.

Think I fucked up.

I knew that horse could not carry a Viper.

I saw a horse drive by in a Viper, that totally explains it now.

TheOl 55 10-17-2014 06:53 AM

Well There's Your Problem.....!!

Happy Birthday Andy!

ViperJeff 10-17-2014 12:22 PM

The status is good, more added overnight......

Damn, this is really coming together well

There were some production questions on the VOA, is it bad that I haven't answered any of the questions?